Payment processing flow
The Qiwi Wallet payment flow contains the following steps:
- You initiate a payment request.
- The bePaid system submits a request to the payment method provider. QIWI Wallet generates a payment link.
- You get a response from bePaid and redirect your customer to the received URL.
- Your customer completes the payment.
- You receive a webhook notification about a payment status, if you send
notification_urlin the payment request.
This alternative payment method supports the following operations:
To make a QIWI Wallet payment operation, send a payment request with the following additional parameters:
|method||object||A section of the payment method parameters.|
|type * required
Besides the standard response parameters, the response contains the
form section with a link to the QIWI Wallet checkout. To get the payment completed, redirect your customer to the URL received as a value of the
The payment link is valid for 72 hours only.
To pay money back to your customer, send a refund request, where you should specify the refunded amount. You can refund both the full payment amount or a part of it.
The response contains the transaction details according to the description of a refund request.
Payment status query
If you specify
notification_url in the payment request, bePaid sends a webhook notification about a transaction status.
Alternatively, to get the current transaction status, send a query request.
The response contains the transaction status, a section of the payment method as well as other details related to the transaction according to the description of a query request.