Faster Payments System (SBP)
The Faster Payments System payment flow contains the following steps:
- You initiate a payment request.
- The system submits a request to the payment method provider. The Faster Payments System generates a QR-code used to complete a payment.
- You get a response and redirect your customer to the received URL.
- Your customer gets the payment QR-code and completes the payment.
- You get a webhook notification about a payment status, if you send
notification_urlin the payment request.
This alternative payment method supports the following operations:
Send a payment request with the following additional data:
|method||object||A section of the payment method information.|
The payment response additionally contains the
form section with the URL of a page with the QR-code. Redirect your customer to the URL received as a value of the
Payment status query
To check a status of the payment, send a transaction status query.
The response contains the transaction status, a section of the payment method as well as other details related to the transaction according to the description of a transaction status query.
To pay money back to the customer, send a refund request with the UID of the payment transaction.
The response contains the status of the refund transaction as well as other relevant transaction details according to the description of a refund transaction.